Whether you have maintained a healthy lifestyle and kept yourself in shape throughout your youth, or you haven't been taking care of your health religiously, statistics shows that there comes a time in every man's life when the age kicks in. Absolute majority of men require to take a special medication to maintain their sexual performance at the highest level. Therefore, it is better to be prepared and to learn about the special treatments beforehand, and be fully equipped with the information.
Erectile dysfunction, otherwise known as impotence, affects more than 140 million men around the world. For many years, most men were embarrassed to talk about this problem and only 10% of them sought help. It was a mistaken belief that not only this condition is embarrassing, but that nothing could be done to treat it. Nowadays, the situation has improved for about 60% of the affected men seeking help for improving their sexual health. Sadly, those remaining 40% still suffer - and not only them, but the people around them, their loved ones, who are affected by this condition. You need to know that not only is erectile dysfunction common and you are not alone with this problem, but it is also easily treatable. Seeking treatment for erectile dysfunction means not only improving you sexual life, but your overall health and the outlook on life.
There are a lot of drugs on the market that help men resolve the problem with erectile dysfunction (ED), but there is no doubt that the most reputable one that has gained popularity all over the world is Viagra by Pfizer. Viagra was created by the specialists of this pharmaceutical company in 1998 and since then it has helped millions of men get their sexual health back and lead happy enjoyable lives even after the age of 40, when most men hit the crisis. The magic pill was found by accident, when the scientists were synthesizing a drug for curing high blood pressure and angina. Thanks to this "accident" millions of men around the world are able to enjoy life to the fullest and forget about the midlife crisis.
Erectile dysfunction can be caused by various reasons, such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or heart problems. It could be the side effect of various medications or simply the consequence of leading high paced stressful life. But no matter what the cause of this condition, Viagra helps to treat it in 90% of cases. The way it works is by increasing blood flow to the penis and allowing it to become harder and stay harder for longer. The mechanism of action of this drug is quite simple - it restores the man's natural reaction to sexual stimulation along with enhancing sexual arousal. Physiological mechanism that is responsible for erection starts working when nitric oxide is released in the cavernous body. This happens when one takes the dose of Viagra - men's blood vessels are getting enlarged, and this strengthens the erection in a natural way.
Though Viagra is safe for most men, it is advisable that you consult a doctor before taking it so that he would prescribe you the correct dose of the drug. There are a few things you should keep in mind before using the pill. First of all, Viagra starts working after 30-60 minutes, so be patient. In some cases you will feel its effect in about 15 minutes. You will know how it works for you after you take it the first time. Secondly, be aware that it is better not to eat anything for about two hours before taking Viagra, or eat a low-fat meal. The food high on fats slows down the absorption of the pill and can downplay its effect.
Viagra's effect lasts for about four hours so there is no need for you to be in a rush. Relax and enjoy yourself, stop worrying about your bad performance, because with Viagra you are a fully capable man that can bring pleasure to your partner.
When you purchase Viagra from a drug-store or online, you need to make sure that you are buying an original product. Since it became a very popular drug among men, there are a lot of fake medicines that are sold. You need to be aware of the following factors in order to buy an original Viagra by Pfizer: Viagra only comes in three doses: 25 mg, 50 mg and 100 mg. Many shops online offer fake Viagra. However, there are a few websites that sell legitimate product for a fraction of a price.
Once you made sure to purchase the original Pfizer product with your doctor's prescription, start using it and see the effect - your life will change, your outlook on your relationship will change, the atmosphere in your family will change and you will realize that a man never grows old - he can stay active and healthy as long as he wants to. It all depends on your choices. Make the right choice today - with Viagra! It is never too late to start living a full life!